L&D Mastermind – June Update
June is a huge month for us: we launch our brand-new App and website this month.
As the saying goes, “All good things come to those who wait” and, like almost every IT project, this one has had many challenges. I had hoped to have Connect members migrated by April, but this looks more like mid June as there is still a lot of configuring to do. Once we have our Connect Members and Approved Suppliers migrated across, we will give access to the Facebook and LinkedIn group members, before allowing the wider public to join.
The new website and App will be free and available for IOS and Android users on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. You will need to register for your free account to be able to:
- create a profile, share and comment on posts
- search the supplier directory
- browse jobs and upload your CV
- connect with and message other users
If you are a Connect Member, you will have access to:
- Connect Members Lounge – a section of the app just for Connect Members with monthly themed content (curated content, L&D Mastermind exclusive content, approved supplier content)
- Learning and Development Resources – Quality Assurance Documents, Stakeholder Management Guide and much more…
- Video Library – curated videos and previous Connect events
- Course Library – previous L&D Mastermind Webinars, accredited for CPD points (just awaiting final confirmation)
- Q&A Roundtable Event – your chance to ask an expert based on the monthly theme
- Monthly Catch Up & Connect – structured online networking event (intros & upcoming events, recommended supplier spotlight, open networking)
- Interactive Webinar – based on the monthly theme with CPD Accreditation for CPD points for attending
If you are an Approved Supplier, you will get:
- A larger listing – in colour to stand out in the supplier directory
- A Company Profile Page –company description and story, list of services/products, contact names, telephone, website, social media links, email address
- Access to our Approved Suppliers group – sharing business opportunities with other Approved Suppliers
- L&D Mastermind Approved Supplier Stamp – this certifies that L&D Mastermind team have quality assured you as a supplier
The L&D Mastermind community is evolving and changing to better serve you, our members. For a long time, the team behind the scenes have been working on your feedback and ideas. Now their hard work is coming to fruition. I couldn’t be prouder of this team!
Have a great month everyone!
Founder & Director