During this webinar, hear from Mary Aslett, Everything DiSC® Authorised Partner, explain how Everything DiSC Workplace® can, through your learning and development activities:
• engage every individual in building more effective relationships at work
• help participants understand themselves and others
• aid in the appreciation of different priorities, preferences and values
• enable participants to learn how to adapt to the style of others and ultimately
• improve workplace engagement, collaboration and the overall quality of the workplace
Everything DiSC Workplace® is DNV-GL certified as an occupational test tool. It is EFPA compliant and to be used for development purposes.
About Mary Aslett:
With over 30 years’ experience working in learning and development, Mary has worked with learners aged from 16 to over 75 – those on full time colleges courses, apprentices, and long-term unemployed adults. With a Masters Degree in Education, specialising in curriculum development and assessment, Mary has worked in the UK and in the Middle East. Mary is an Authorised Partner and Accredited Facilitator for Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors® and passionate about learning development – wanting to help individuals and businesses grow and prosper.